- Position : Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Department : Customer Service
- Requisition :CSR2020
- Job Type : Full Time
- Posting Date : 05/15/2020
- Location : Mississauga, Ontario
Taro is a multinational; science-based pharmaceutical company dedicated to meeting the needs of its customers through the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality healthcare products.
Our Brampton location is presently looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Department.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be responsible for all aspects of the order process, including order processing, invoicing, returns, and order follow-up. In addition, responsibilities include intake and processing of Quality Complaints and general inquiries. All of this is done while providing exceptional customer service and customer relationship management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Accurately entering and/or verifying (EDI) customer orders
- Liaising with Third Party Warehouse regarding order shipments
- Responding to customer questions and/or reports regarding delivery times and product availability
- Daily invoicing of all orders
- Logging, researching, and resolving shipment issues
- Issuing Return Material Authorization numbers and subsequent credits for returned products
- Facilitating product recall or withdrawal process
- Responding to inquiries regarding product information, complaints, and educational and promotional materials from internal and external stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Analyzing and rectifying customer concerns using established procedures
- Ensuring that a professional attitude and demeanor are conveyed during all communication with both internal and external customers
- Participating in projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (French/English) with excellent oral and written communication
- 2 years’ experience in data entry / order desk. Customer service experience is an asset
- University degree/College diploma in relevant field of study
- Data Entry skills with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Organization skills / time management
- Strong problem solving
- Strong computer skills: Word and Excel; SAP experience is an asset
- Ability to work independently, and also be a strong team player
- Follows corporate SOPs and departmental procedures
- Analytical with critical thinking skills
- Oral and written communication
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Results driven
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to interact well with internal stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing CSR Mississauga in the subject line. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Taro Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We ensure that our recruitment practices are supportive of this commitment and do not infringe on any characteristics protected by law.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Taro Pharmaceuticals will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining of a satisfactory background check which may include educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Taro Pharmaceuticals does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with an agency / recruiter, Taro Pharmaceuticals will not consider any referrals or agree to payment of referral or recruitment fees. In the event a recruiter or an agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Taro Pharmaceuticals explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
To learn more about Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc., please visit: www.taro.ca.